Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in the UAE
What: Depends on the program
Where: Abu Dhabi University
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: Depends on the program
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: United Arab Emirates
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
International students who wish to study in the United Arab Emirates can take advantage of numerous scholarship opportunities at Abu Dhabi University for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship offer at Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational career.
– Family Tuition Waiver
This programme provides tuition assistance when two or more members from the same family are enrolled at ADU studying an undergraduate course. The waiver will apply a value of 15, 20 or 25 percent on tuition fees depending upon the number of family members enrolled. To maintain the tuition waiver, a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 is required for each family member.
– Academic Scholarship
This scholarship is available to continuing students who obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.60 for two consecutive semesters. Value: 20% waiver on tuition fees.
– University ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to U.A.E. residents and candidates from Gulf Cooperation Council countries (GCC candidates must provide officially attested documents). Value: From 10% up to 50% waiver on tuition fees.
– Athletic ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate active participation on ADU sports teams (either as a coach, captain or player) with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.75. Value: Up to 25% waiver on tuition fees.
To be eligible for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Must have obtained relevant certificates for admission into an eligible programme at Abu Dhabi University.
– Be enrolled for full-time study at the university.
– Meet the English-language proficiency requirements defined by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
How to Apply:
Scholarship applicants must first apply online for admission into an eligible programme and then apply for the scholarship, through this link.